If you’re on a variable-rate home loan or your fixed rate is set to expire, it is a good idea to check out your options for refinancing. We can help you every step of the way to make sure you end up on the right competitive loan.
Here are 3 steps when refinancing with a broker:
- Speak to us about your goals and we’ll evaluate your current loan.
- We’ll present a number of loans that are right for you and can also negotiate with your current lender on your behalf.
- We organise the paperwork for you!
When is the right time to refinance?
There are no rules on how often you can refinance your home loan. However, you will need to meet the credit requirements of the lender. Refinancing can be considered whenever your circumstances change or you feel your rate isn’t competitive.
Why should I refinance?
There are so many reasons to refinance your home loan, such as: buy an investment property. afford renovations, fund purchases or lifestyle goals or save money. With us on your side, refinancing is a breeze.
We work with a large panel of lenders, many of which are offering special deals to people who refinance, so there’s a good chance we can help you switch to a lower-rate loan. That will help offset any future rate rises.
When you refinance, you’ll have to go through the same qualification process you experienced when you took out your current home loan. So look for ways to reduce your expenses and increase your savings rate…
- Consider lowering your credit card limit, as a higher limit will reduce your borrowing capacity, even if you pay off your entire credit card debt each month.
- Maintain or even increase your credit score by paying all your bills on time, and, possibly, closing out any personal or car loans you might have.
Don’t navigate your finances alone, Contact us now or phone 07 5535 5882!
Arranging finance can be stressful, especially with some lenders now taking extra steps including going through your living expenses and credit scoring (ouch!). And sometimes banks can make you feel like ‘just a number’. That’s why we want to do things differently: because you deserve better.
As a local family-owned business, our team takes the time to listen, answer your questions and make getting your home, car or equipment loan as easy as possible.