We’ve decided to buck the trend of bad news that seems to be dominating headlines and pay it forward by seeing if we can save you some money. As your broker, it’s my job to make sure your interest rate remains competitive, works hard for you and suits your current situation.
Here are five reasons why refinancing might be the right option for you:
- Rates are at an all time low. Now is the time to take advantage of the market.
- There are more and more cashback offers in the market. I have access to 60+ banks and lenders so I can negotiate to get a better rate for you and see if you’re eligible for a cashback offer.
- Refinancing could open doors to new loan features and benefits.
- Consolidate those debts into one package (hopefully at a lower interest rate!).
- Invest in home equity and use the extra funds to help with your current circumstances.
Did you know? A 0.5% p.a. decrease in interest rate on a $500,000 loan saves you $208 per month. That’s an extra $2,496 in your pocket every year from just half a percent decrease. Now that’s a positive news story!
Amidst an unusual year, one of the things we can help you take control of is your finances. We’re more than happy to have a quick call to chat about options and find a solution tailored to you.
As a local family-owned business, our team takes the time to listen, answer your questions and make getting your home, car or equipment loan as easy as possible. The first step in making your dreams a reality is a chat and that starts by requesting a free consultation with one of our friendly team.